WWE-Wrestling

Offering news, reviews, information, rumors and my opinions regarding wrestling and the WWE in general. Feel free to contact me at popdog205@yahoo.com CHEERS

Monday, November 20, 2006

I Am Back!


Hey there!

My site www.arnold-dewet.com has got a few new tweaks which include an all new wrestling page and a few extras! Man! There is so much going on these days in wrestling! Kurt Angle goes off to TNA, Monty Brown gets signed by the WWE. Major announcements are made for Survivor Series '06! It's gonna be hectic! Oh yeah! I'm posting this pic of Scott Hall just to remind you guys that bringing back the NWO is a huge mistake if it is to ever take place! HA HA. (and to think he was one of my favorites).

I'm really missing all the E-mails and comments from all you people, feel free to keep in touch! If anybody is interested in some wrestling videos (old and new) simply click here!

CHEERS
Sandman205

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home