WWE-Wrestling

Offering news, reviews, information, rumors and my opinions regarding wrestling and the WWE in general. Feel free to contact me at popdog205@yahoo.com CHEERS

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Possible Kevin Nash And Scott Hall Return?



According to sources, it is believed that WWE is considering the return of Kvin Nash and Scott Hall! It is likely that wrestling's most notorious duo will feud with none other than Degeneration-X! Reports claim that WWE wrestlers dont want anything to do with Nash and Hall -all for different reasons. Kevin Nash is too injury prone to be wrestling I reckon he should just give it up. Scott Hall on the other hand was quite entertaining (back in 1996 that is) Keep in mind that both wrestlers are in their late 40's (Hall 48 next month and Nash 47) . WWE should rather focus on bringing in new guys or recruiting wrestlers from rival company TNA. Speaking of TNA, does anybody know if Monty Brown will be signing with the WWE soon? -If you do E-mail me at popdog205@yahoo.com .



In other news, Vince Mcmahon apoligises for the Steve Irwin remarks Matt Striker made at an ECW show, saying that you'll never see him swimming with stingrays! What the hell is wrong with the WWE creative these days?? Can't they come up with more original storylines EXCLUDING the death of someone?

-- Finally, I'm working on my new website called arnold-dewet.com -it's currently under construction but I will keep you wrestling fans posted! Befor I forget, is it just me or is the WWE gonna put up one hell of a show at Unforgiven?

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home