WWE-Wrestling

Offering news, reviews, information, rumors and my opinions regarding wrestling and the WWE in general. Feel free to contact me at popdog205@yahoo.com CHEERS

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Confirmed: 2 TNA Stars Quit!

Former TNA stars Monty Brown and Ron Killings have departed from their promotion. It is rumoured that Monty Brown will likely sign with rival promotion WWE. Killings, on the other hand is reported to be going back to RXLL in Mexico. I For one would like to see Monty Brown on WWE television, he was a great star on TNA and would be a great asset. Monty Brown blames the direction of his character with his departure (working with Trytan didn't suit him well) Apparantly the WWE is seeing TNA has potential competition and are currently setting their site on AJ Styles of all people! I have a feeling this is gonna be just like the "Monday Night Wars" one day!...... I CANT WAIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home