WWE-Wrestling

Offering news, reviews, information, rumors and my opinions regarding wrestling and the WWE in general. Feel free to contact me at popdog205@yahoo.com CHEERS

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Never Ending Story



How many times does Vince Mcmahon have to fail before he'll learn from his mistakes?? It is a well known fact that the secret to success lies in listening to your fans and reading what the ratings tell you. At a recent WWE taping loud TNA chants were to be heard throughout the arena -just shows you what the WWE's own fans think of their product! I am a die hard WWE fan and that will probably never change, but in recent times I have to say that TNA has become far more entertaining than the WWE.


Covering the Kurt Angle subject: Who is happy for Kurt that he has joined TNA? Is he going to become another Hulk Hogan? It's only a matter of time before he will be back in the WWE. I'm personally glad he joined TNA, he really seems to be the BIGGEST fish in the little pond at the moment. One has to wonder if there isn't any animosity among previous TNA stars... Angle stealing all the thunder perhaps??


All in all I reckon the WWE is slowly learning from there mistakes, I mean singning Monty Brown is maybe not MONUMENTAL like TNA's signing f Kurt Angle, but the possibilities of this guy is endless. If anybody was held back in their promotion (Angle/Brown) my vote goes to Brown, he had the athletisiscm to get it done and the charisma, yet he wasn't given that much oppertunity. -www.arnold-dewet.com


Well, that covers my bit for the morning... See u later

Sandman205


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home