WWE-Wrestling

Offering news, reviews, information, rumors and my opinions regarding wrestling and the WWE in general. Feel free to contact me at popdog205@yahoo.com CHEERS

Monday, November 20, 2006

GREAT NEWS!!


I am busy putting up a forum on my web site literally as we speak!! I am encouraging all who read this to send me an email on your thoughts about this idea. My goal is to promote a dedicated forum to all wrestling fans across the globe and become a strong community as wrestling loyalists! Please help me acheive my goal guys, your'e feedback is encouraged and appreciated!

Visit THIS SITE to be part of the change that's taking place!

P.S -An interesting read that I stumbled across was at http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlines/165451963.shtml ! Read about a few comments that Kurt Angle had to say...

CHEERS
Sandman205

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home